Angelz Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Angelz Pkz

Angelz Pkz's Forums

Vote Everyday Here, you can win prizes!
Angelz Pkz is ONLINE!
Download Client, V2! Click Here
Donate! Send money to IPlayWithMatches22@yahoo.com. Click here To learn more...
Donate To the forum here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ammy of Glory is glitched.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ammy of Glory is glitched. Empty Ammy of Glory is glitched. Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:17 pm

Grey_night80

I just wanted you to know that the Ammy of Glory glitches. I clicked on the Al Kharid teleport, and it teled me to Dag kings. I was wearing full vestas and a white phat, and I couldn't tele out and the ladder exit won't work. So I lost all of it... I would really, really like my stuff back since it wasn't my fault that I lost it, but if you can't get it all back for me please fix the Glory.

2Ammy of Glory is glitched. Empty Re: Ammy of Glory is glitched. Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:45 pm

SMGUN

Noob Poster

yeh same for me a at jad. except i earnt x2 back. anoying eh?

3Ammy of Glory is glitched. Empty Re: Ammy of Glory is glitched. Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:16 pm

Abused Pupy

Possibly, the glory doesn't teleport to the locations intended? Such as, it's meant to teleport to dag kings or jad.

Just an idea.

4Ammy of Glory is glitched. Empty Re: Ammy of Glory is glitched. Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:30 pm

Grey_night80

Yeah, I clicked on the Al Kharid tele and it took me to dag kings. If it is supposed to do that, then why not say Dag Kings instead of Al Kharid?

5Ammy of Glory is glitched. Empty Re: Ammy of Glory is glitched. Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:07 pm

Abused Pupy

It wasn't modified yet.

6Ammy of Glory is glitched. Empty Re: Ammy of Glory is glitched. Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:17 am

up2u

up2u
Noob Poster

jad is fixed,

about the golory, we are realy sorry but we cant give your stuff back.
of course there are many bugs that we have to fix and if we give all stuff back that ppl
lost in problems like this ther are going to abuse it and their destroy our economy.

we are working on the glory right now, ill see what i can do.

up2u.

http://www.angelzpk.tk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum